There are always those few essentials that become constants in your wardrobe no matter what the season. They make the basis of any outfit and seamlessly blend into your style statement. While each individual may have their own 'set of constants', we've listed out a few that we feel may match your lists as well.
1. A white button down shirt: The most versatile element of your wardrobe.Nothing can go wrong with this one! Paired it with a well tailored pair of chinos or a basic pair of denims.
2. A sky blue shirt: The essential work-wear, a tapered fit with half cut away collar is pretty much a go-to for those spontaneous office meetings. To make a formal impression, paired it up with a navy blue or charcoal grey suit. We recommend a herring bone classic blue shirt.
3. Travel Jacket: One of the finest investments you will ever make in your wardrobe is a ready to go Travel Jacket. The need to look impeccable post those long hours of travel has now become almost imperative with busy schedules that we lead, hence we recommend and dependent upon the Fresco Jacket with its uncrushable feature which makes everything look nice all day long.
4. A Casual Blazer: Well fit blazers never fail to make a good first impression. Their versatility keeps makes them a staple for casual evenings to semi-formal brunch dates.
5. Grey Suit: The formal wear classic- a Grey classic is a must have in the wardrobe for occasions that have a formal dress code. .We recommend a worsted fabric suit which works through out all seasons.
6 Black Tuxedo: This is dinner suit essential a man can't do without.
7: Chinos: A more relaxed and comfortable alternative to your denim- chinos are our all time favourite.
Our men's bespoke tailoring outfits helps you achieve that feeling. Made from the best materials with the most innovative designs. Whether you’re looking for targeted bespoke suit, tailored shirts, bespoke suits online, best men's summer clothing, best affordable summer suit for men.
Let our style experts help you through your wardrobe planning for summer. Book an appointment for a bespoke style consultation through Travelling Tailor.